Landlord Insurance – Building and Contents Insurance for Landlords

Although a niche insurance product, our landlord insurance policies offer different levels of cover to suit every requirement. These include individuals who own one buy to let property or those who own 2 or more, including portfolios.

Looking to save money but not necessarily lose out on cover?

We have negotiated numerous schemes and sometimes you may find that we are able to offer you a policy that includes accidental and malicious damage by tenant cover at no additional cost.

Cover is available on the following type of lets:

  • Working People
  • Students
  • People claiming housing benefits – Not referred or placed by DSS, a housing association, local authority or charity
  • DSS Couple, Family or Single Person
  • 3-5 Individuals claiming DSS
  • Housing association / council contract lets
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • UK Holiday Homes

Property to Let Portfolio Holder?

The good news is that some insurers are willing to include all your rented properties under one policy. This simplifies the process in terms of buying insurance, payment and making possible claims.

As experienced brokers in the buy to let market we deal with clients who have between 3 – 300 properties on their portfolio and we always ensure that we have used every market available to us before offering terms to you.

If you wish to obtain a quotation for your portfolio, fill in our portfolio form and one our experienced portfolio team will evaluate your risk and start to obtain terms from our panel of insurers for you.

Our Landlord Insurance Service

We process your requests quickly and efficiently and in 95% of cases, new business AND revised documents are issued and despatched the same day.

Should you be purchasing A NEW property and a copy of the certificate is required for mortgage purposes, this can be faxed directly to your solicitor within 30 minutes of your request for insurance cover if payment has been made in full.